Monday, 4 March 2013

Wedding Bunny Set

Morning friends! Thank you for visiting today. Thank you for your kind comments and words. It gave me the energy and encouragement to continue on.

I just love making new designs and always excited about trying out new techniques.
Lately my friend informed me that she's getting married and is very interested in a wedding bunny set that I did earlier. But that set is a mini design. She wants hers to be a car decoration.

So... I had to design a new larger pattern. Here it is :

crochet amigurumi wedding bunny cute kawaii couple pattern idea car decoration
amigurumi crochet wedding bunny doll cute kawaii pattern couple idea car decoration
A cute couple for the the happy couple. Wish her all the best !

4 comments:

Mil Delicias said...

Precioso. Muy buen trabajo

Nguyễn Thụy Hoài Thu said...

Can u email it to me? nguyenthuyhoaithu@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.

Unknown said...

I'd love to have this pattern my in laws 34 year wedding anniversary s Saturday and my mother in law is obsessed with bunnies. This would be perfect. karrol.mayfield@aol.com.

Laura said...

Could you send me the pattern?!?!My wedding IS un November anda i'd like have It!!!!

l.algim@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot!!!!!

Post a Comment