Wednesday 29 May 2013

Wedding Bunny Crochet Pattern

Crochet wedding dolls animal bunny cute pattern idea gift
Morning friends. It has been a while my last entry. Have been occupied in re-collecting my patterns and have them organized.

I am so thankful that my readers likes my designs. Many have written to me requesting for the patterns to my creations. I am very sorry if I'm not able to provide you some of the patterns. You see... I mostly just crochet and create as I go. I do jot down in handwriting for the stitches but it may take a while for me to really compile them together.

Thank you for your patience. I have finished this Wedding Bunny Gift set pattern just last week and it's available in pdf format for those who are interested.

Enjoy and have a happy day ahead. :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, can you give me the pattern of these wedding? I'm interested in pdf format to my mail thanks metropia@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi, can you give me the pattern of these wedding? I'm interested in pdf format to my mail thanks simobisb@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi, could ypu share the pattern please? My email is marithavionika@gmail.com
Your work is amazing !

Unknown said...

hola tengo una boda en agosto y me encantaría poder hacerle la parejita de novios. Tus trabajos son espectaculares. Podrías mandarme el patrón. Mi correo es conchigal1@hotmail.com. Gracias.

Anonymous said...

Please can you send me the pattern, there are so beatiful I'm from Chile and your blog is great thanks
mfcr02@hotmail.com

Lena said...

Hi everyone. This wedding pattern is on sale in my etsy shop. Sorry that I gave the wrong impression.

Unknown said...

Can u send email it to me. nguyenthuyhoaithu@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Lena, I just came across your blog and would be interested in the pattern. Please email me at scaulda_oon@hotmail.com. Thank you!

Jess said...

I love this bride and groom!can I have the pattern please? My email is jessliying82@yahoo.com

Cherlene said...

Hi Lena, can you please send this pattern to me at cherlenechang@gmail.com

Thank you.

Post a Comment